    Thanks

    --
    Kes
    kes, Aug 10, 2006

  2. kes

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:01:39 +0200, in message <44dad9d2$>,
    kes wrote:

    > Opera has this neat was of bringing up the 'bookmarks manager' in a
    > new tab, not a new window.
    >
    > I have looked and cannot find a way to do this in FF. Anyone know how?

    Add a bookmark to your bookmarks toolbar, with the following
    bookmark settings

    Name: Bookmarks
    Location: chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksManager.xul

    Now whenever you want to open the bookmarks manager in a new tab,
    right-click on this bookmark in your bookmarks toolbar and choose
    "Open in new tab".

    If you want the single-pane bookmarks panel instead of the 2-pane
    bookmarks manager, use this "Location:" instead

    Location: chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksPanel.xul

    Further reading:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Chrome_URLs

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Aug 10, 2006

  3. kes

    Mumia W. Guest

    On 08/10/2006 02:01 AM, kes wrote:
    > Opera has this neat was of bringing up the 'bookmarks manager' in a
    > new tab, not a new window.
    >
    > I have looked and cannot find a way to do this in FF. Anyone know how?
    >
    > Thanks

    Bring up the Bookmarks Manager in the sidebar in FF:
    View/Sidebar/Bookmarks.
    Mumia W., Aug 10, 2006