    Thanks,

    EE

    , Nov 29, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me where the Bookmarks.html is located?
    >
    > I did a search and found one on the C: drive. But when I try to
    > replace that small one with an old one that has a lot of information I
    > need, the small one is still there when I open Mozilla.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > EE

    The path varies by OS. What do you use?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    I use Win XP operating system.

    EE

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:43:52 -0600, wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me where the Bookmarks.html is located?
    >
    >I did a search and found one on the C: drive. But when I try to
    >replace that small one with an old one that has a lot of information I
    >need, the small one is still there when I open Mozilla.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >EE

    , Nov 29, 2004
  4. wrote:
    > I use Win XP operating system.
    >
    > EE
    >
    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:43:52 -0600, wrote:
    >

    >>Can anyone tell me where the Bookmarks.html is located?
    >>
    >>I did a search and found one on the C: drive. But when I try to
    >>replace that small one with an old one that has a lot of information I
    >>need, the small one is still there when I open Mozilla.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>EE

    C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\(profilename)\xxxxxxxx.slt\bookmarks.html

    Note that Application Data is a hidden folder, so set XP to show hidden
    files and folders, and that the x's in the slt folder are actually a
    random string.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 29, 2004
  5. :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 11/29/2004 8:44 AM) Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I use Win XP operating system.
    >>
    >> EE
    >>
    >> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:43:52 -0600, wrote:
    >>

    >>> Can anyone tell me where the Bookmarks.html is located?
    >>>
    >>> I did a search and found one on the C: drive. But when I try to
    >>> replace that small one with an old one that has a lot of information I
    >>> need, the small one is still there when I open Mozilla.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> EE

    > C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    > Data\Mozilla\Profiles\(profilename)\xxxxxxxx.slt\bookmarks.html
    >
    > Note that Application Data is a hidden folder, so set XP to show hidden
    > files and folders, and that the x's in the slt folder are actually a
    > random string.

    Or %appdata%\Mozilla\Profiles\(profilename\xxxxxxxx.slt\bookmarks.html

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :: BRIAN ::, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Guest

    Thanks to all who offered help.

    EE

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:44:26 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I use Win XP operating system.
    >>
    >> EE
    >>
    >> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:43:52 -0600, wrote:
    >>

    >>>Can anyone tell me where the Bookmarks.html is located?
    >>>
    >>>I did a search and found one on the C: drive. But when I try to
    >>>replace that small one with an old one that has a lot of information I
    >>>need, the small one is still there when I open Mozilla.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>
    >>>EE

    >C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    >Data\Mozilla\Profiles\(profilename)\xxxxxxxx.slt\bookmarks.html
    >
    >Note that Application Data is a hidden folder, so set XP to show hidden
    >files and folders, and that the x's in the slt folder are actually a
    >random string.
    >
    >Lee

    , Dec 1, 2004