    How to import Explorer Favorites from HD "D" to the new master "C" ?
    I tried import option, but it can not find any Favorites on HD "D"
    Any suggestions? Thanx. Jason.

    Jason, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Jason

    beenthere Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I just added a HD to my comp as "C" or master drive.
    > The former "C" HD become "D".
    > How to import Explorer Favorites from HD "D" to the new master "C" ?
    > I tried import option, but it can not find any Favorites on HD "D"
    > Any suggestions? Thanx. Jason.

    You should have Exported your Favs as a file first.
    Then you could Import them.

    However search your D: drive for `favorites` (note US spelling).
    They`ll be in Admin, All Users or yourname folder.
    You can then copy them to the eqivalent folder on C:
    You might have to restart for the system to `see` them.

    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Dec 26, 2006