    just putting it in bookmarks and then using the manage bookmarks
    options to put it where I want it.

    How do I fix this. Surely it can't be the way it is supposed to work
    Jim, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Jim

    Z Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > I'm running FF 1.5. When I want to bookmark a site, my options are
    > Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar (above a line) and Bookmarks,
    > 2 SUBfolders in the bookmarks list, Personal Toolbar folder and
    > one main folder in the bookmark list, in that order. None of the
    > other main folders appear as an option, so I usually have to end up
    > just putting it in bookmarks and then using the manage bookmarks
    > options to put it where I want it.
    >
    > How do I fix this. Surely it can't be the way it is supposed to work

    Use the smaller down arrow further to the right of the larger one for
    the list box.

    Bookmarks > Bookmark this page.

    See the smaller down arrow? Click on it.
    Z, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:27:49 -0800, Z <> wrote:

    >Jim wrote:
    >> I'm running FF 1.5. When I want to bookmark a site, my options are
    >> Bookmarks and Bookmarks Toolbar (above a line) and Bookmarks,
    >> 2 SUBfolders in the bookmarks list, Personal Toolbar folder and
    >> one main folder in the bookmark list, in that order. None of the
    >> other main folders appear as an option, so I usually have to end up
    >> just putting it in bookmarks and then using the manage bookmarks
    >> options to put it where I want it.
    >>
    >> How do I fix this. Surely it can't be the way it is supposed to work

    >Use the smaller down arrow further to the right of the larger one for
    >the list box.
    >
    >Bookmarks > Bookmark this page.
    >
    >See the smaller down arrow? Click on it.

    TUVM. Just out of curiosity, how does FF choose the few that appear
    in the original window?
    Jim, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Jim

    Z Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > TUVM. Just out of curiosity, how does FF choose the few that appear
    > in the original window?

    YW. The folders displayed in the dropdown are only the ones you've most
    recently saved a bookmark to.
    Z, Mar 18, 2006