    Registered Nurse
    Los Angeles, California

    webpage temporarily down

    Camilla Cracchiolo, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Camilla Cracchiolo

    Guest

    Camilla Cracchiolo wrote:

    > I just installed Firefox v.2.0. It was OK for a little while, then I
    > tried to install the new HyperBK extension. All the icons on my
    > bookmark toolbar vanished. I have the bookmarks themselves, they're
    > fine and I can access them from the main menu bar.
    >
    > I tried going into the Bookmarks manager, resetting the folder I use
    > for the Bookmark Toolbar but that doesn't work.
    >
    > Help!
    >
    > Thanks.

    This happened to me too when I had just installed the Google toolbar.
    All my bookmarks in the toolbar vanished, though if I click on
    Bookmarks they are all still in the Bookmarks toolbar folder. I
    uninstalled the Google Toolbar and they have still vanished. Very
    annoying indeed.

    Anyone got any ideas how to bring them back? Is Firefox 2 incompatible
    with the Google Toolbar?

    Please help,

    Sam

    , Dec 5, 2006