BOOKMARK SORTING QUESTION :)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Pastor Dave, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    Hi,

    When I open my bookmark manager to file my bookmarks
    into folders that I imported from Netscape, I am having
    trouble getting things the way I want them.

    1) When I tell it to sort them alphabetically and then
    look at my bookmarks, they are not sorted. They only
    sort in the bookmark manager window.

    2) I can't place dividers in the bookmark manager
    windows, because it doesn't look the same as what
    appears in the browser.

    3) The browser bookmark menu item, when it shows me
    my bookmarks, doesn't allow me to click and hold down
    the mouse and slide them to where I want them.

    Can anybody tell me how to get my bookmarks the way
    I want them? It is very annoying to have the bookmark
    manager windows completely different than the bookmark
    menu item shows them in the browser and when I exist it
    and then reload Firefox, they are still sorted in the
    bookmark manager window and not in the bookmark menu
    item in the browser window.

    Please help, because other than that, I am ABSOLUTELY
    L-O-V-I-N-G this browser!!!

    I especially like the way the "Find" option jumps to
    the spot as you type and it uses a bright green
    highlighter, so that I can see it, instead of like
    other browsers that use a dark color highlighter and
    you can't see it if the web page has a dark background.

    Btw, isn't a 'dark highlighter" an oxymoron? :)

    Thanks everyone! :)

    --

    Pastor Dave

    Silence in the Face of Doctrinal Criticism is Suicide

    http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

    http://tinyurl.com/ce97m
    Pastor Dave, Jun 21, 2005