    now when I click on bookmarks in the top tool bar it opens an 'add
    bookmark' box it doesn't show me my list of bookmarks like ti used to.

    Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix ?

    BORG, Nov 20, 2008

  2. BORG wrote:
    > now when I click on bookmarks in the top tool bar it opens an 'add
    > bookmark' box it doesn't show me my list of bookmarks like ti used to.
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix ?

    you should see two drop down arrows. Click on the far
    right one.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 20, 2008

  3. BORG

    Guest

    On Nov 20, 12:24 am, BORG <> wrote:
    > now when I click on bookmarks in the top tool bar it opens an 'add
    > bookmark' box it doesn't show me my list of bookmarks like ti used to.
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix ?

    Yes, but I can't fix it. The first time I go to Bookmarks, it selects
    the Bookmark this Page, which is the first option under Bookmarks,
    rather than going to the drop down menu which it used to do. It is
    annoying.

    , Nov 29, 2008
  4. BORG

    Justin Guest

    wrote on [Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:39:23 -0800 (PST)]:
    > On Nov 20, 12:24 am, BORG <> wrote:
    >> now when I click on bookmarks in the top tool bar it opens an 'add
    >> bookmark' box it doesn't show me my list of bookmarks like ti used to.
    >>
    >> Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix ?

    > Yes, but I can't fix it. The first time I go to Bookmarks, it selects
    > the Bookmark this Page, which is the first option under Bookmarks,
    > rather than going to the drop down menu which it used to do. It is
    > annoying.

    When I select Bookmarks from the toolbar I get the drop down menu, like
    always

    Justin, Dec 1, 2008
  5. BORG

    BORG Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > wrote on [Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:39:23 -0800 (PST)]:
    >> On Nov 20, 12:24 am, BORG <> wrote:
    >>> now when I click on bookmarks in the top tool bar it opens an 'add
    >>> bookmark' box it doesn't show me my list of bookmarks like ti used to.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix ?

    >> Yes, but I can't fix it. The first time I go to Bookmarks, it selects
    >> the Bookmark this Page, which is the first option under Bookmarks,
    >> rather than going to the drop down menu which it used to do. It is
    >> annoying.

    > When I select Bookmarks from the toolbar I get the drop down menu, like
    > always

    Feckin pain in the arse it is :(

    BORG, Dec 18, 2008