Bookmark File lost and trying to resurrect in OSX.2.8

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by murman, Feb 20, 2005.

  1. murman

    murman Guest

    Subject Note: I am copying this thread from another Mozilla newsgroup in
    the hope that I can get this fixed today. Thanks to all for any advice.
    Murman

    I goofed again. Somehow in the midst of hardware issues, my Mozilla
    information (ie: bookmarks, mailboxes, newsgroups, start page, etc) does
    not load when I start Mozilla.

    I have folders labeled "default" in my user/library/mozilla/profiles
    folders and I think I have a copy of my correct "default" folder - I've
    opened the bookmarks.html and it has my good info in it.

    How do I get back to normal? I've tried copying all the files into a new
    profile I created in Mozilla and that didn't work. I trashed the plist
    and that didn't seem to work. TIA for any help.
    [Profile] [Pri. Msg.]

    murman, Feb 20, 2005