    wherever you want to.

    OR goto Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Fifefox\Profiles\Default
    2sc\Bookmarks.bak
    graeme@invalid, Nov 11, 2004

  2. graeme@invalid wrote:
    > Rich wrote:
    >
    >> I need to back up my FireFox bookmarks.
    >> Where are they??
    >> Thanks.
    >> -Rich
    >>

    > Select bookmarks\manage bookmarks then select file\export and save them
    > wherever you want to.
    >
    > OR goto Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Fifefox\Profiles\Default
    > 2sc\Bookmarks.bak

    I should have said to backup both bookmark files under Windows\etc.
    graeme@invalid, Nov 11, 2004

  3. graeme@invalid

    Rich Guest

    Rich, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Rich wrote:
    > I need to back up my FireFox bookmarks.
    > Where are they??
    > Thanks.
    > -Rich

    They are in your profile folder, location varies with OS. You could try
    a search for bookmarks.html, or, in FF, Bookmarks>>Manage
    Bookmarks>>File>>Export and save the file wherever you want.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Salut à toi *Rich*, tu nous disais ce jeudi 11/11/2004 vers 21:44:54 ce
    qui suit :

    > I need to back up my FireFox bookmarks.
    > Where are they??
    > Thanks.
    > -Rich

    It's better to use MozBackup which saves everything you need if you
    loose something :)

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
    Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ;) ICQ#
    Michel Doucet, Nov 11, 2004
  6. graeme@invalid

    Rich Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Rich wrote:
    > > I need to back up my FireFox bookmarks.
    > > Where are they??
    > > Thanks.
    > > -Rich
    > >

    > They are in your profile folder, location varies with OS. You could try
    > a search for bookmarks.html, or, in FF, Bookmarks>>Manage
    > Bookmarks>>File>>Export and save the file wherever you want.
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks. Makes sense.
    Rich, Nov 11, 2004