    I know this is some what of a personal question but which material have
    people found the most informative not only for the exams but also for a good
    understanding of the MS products. Sybex, MsPress or qUE books

    Wayne, Jul 9, 2006

  2. Wayne

    BD Guest

    "Wayne" <@> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi All
    >
    > I am looking to do my MCSE via self study as my employer will not pay for any
    > courses. I work within the industry as I am getting experience and I am also
    > MCSE NT4
    >
    > When I did NT I used a combination of Examcram and Sybex. Now I know things
    > have change with study materials an I'm at a loss on which books to study.
    >
    > I know this is some what of a personal question but which material have people
    > found the most informative not only for the exams but also for a good
    > understanding of the MS products. Sybex, MsPress or qUE books

    I would have to say your best bet would be a combination of MS Press Books (most
    of them have a 15% discount included) and either MeasureUP or SelfTestSoftware.
    Also, AppDev has some CD Roms out now, but I haven't had the time to get fully
    into them to see just how well they stand up against the previously mentioned.

    Also, take a look at the MT Learning Website, they've got tons of information
    there for all exams, training, and just about anything else you'll need.

    HTH

    GL

    --
    Bigus Di©kus