Book for MCSD.NET

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Franco Figun, May 4, 2004.

  1. Franco Figun

    Franco Figun Guest

    Hello people
    I want to buy this book:

    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements, Exams
    70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310, 70-320, and 70-300
    by Microsoft Corporation (Author), Microsoft Corporation
    ISBN: 0735619255
    Price: $115.59
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...66639/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/104-1675743-0369535

    But i want to know if is a good book for pass all the exams to be MCSD.NET,
    because the price, here in my country it's high, and i don't want to drop
    off my money....someone can tell me somthing about this book?
    Thanks you to all!

    --
    FF
    www.francofigun.com.ar