    Thanks
    Regards
    Mark
    mk, May 13, 2010

  2. mk <> writes:
    >I'm planing learn for ccna exam. What is your suggestion about books.
    >Which books buy.

    Cisco's book arm, Cisco Press makes some pretty decent books.
    They have several CCNA kits and the like to study from.
    Doug McIntyre, May 13, 2010

  3. mk

    rmundy

    Joined:
    May 27, 2010
    Messages:
    10
    I found the Todd Lammle CCNA books to be very well written and a lot easier to understand than the Cisco Press ones (especially when explaining subnetting!).

    After reading through it a couple of times I passed by CCNA first time with a good score too :)
    rmundy, May 27, 2010