Book: Enterprise SOA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by James McGovern, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. I am the co-author of the bestselling book: A Practical Guide to
    Enterprise Architecture
    (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0131412752/) and seek the
    assistance of ten individuals to provide feedback on an upcoming book
    tentatively entitled: Enterprise SOA

    Of special interest are individuals who are knowledgable in:

    * Security
    * Event Driven Architecture
    * Registries
    * IT Governance

    If interested, drop me a note ( j a m e s at a r c h i t e c t b o o k dot c
    o m) and I will send you a copy in PDF format (Requires Acrobat 5.0 or
    higher).

    NOTE: My spam filter deletes all email from free email services such as
    Yahoo, Hotmail, GMail, etc so use your work email to reply.

    Cheers

    James McGovern
    Number Two Blogger on the Internet
    http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership