    to practicing photographer/writers on the list:

    http://copylaw.com/new_articles/collab.html

    Law Offices of Lloyd J. Jassin
    visit us at www.copylaw.com

    *Lloyd Jassin is coauthor of "The Copyright Permission & Libel
    Handbook" (John Wiley)

    Lloyd Jassin, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jassin

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: Book Spaming shysters

    Spammers are probably the last ones to take legal advice from. I would
    suggest you give Lloyd a pass and go to the PMA for the legalities of
    photography - they are a professional organization, know photography, know
    the law, and don't spam

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto