    Syngress MCSA series

    Thanks in advance.

    Xavier
    Xavier Narváez Cases, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Xavier Narváez Cases

    Guest Guest

    I'd recommend the MS Press Training kits.

    Guest, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Xavier Narváez Cases

    caoson Guest

    Oh i thinkx u should use QUE PUB too
    MCSE EXAM 2 of QUE PUB very good for preparing exam
    sorry for my bad english
    caoson, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Xavier Narváez Cases

    Bored of IT Guest

    i second that, the training kits are the way to go

    ccnp,ccdp,mcse+i(nt4),mcse(2k),mcsa,mcdba,cca,oca&boredofIT

    Bored of IT, Jan 13, 2004