Bomb Browser

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by ~Rita, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. ~Rita

    ~Rita Guest

    Bomb Browser

    My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
    the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
    automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
    I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621 and
    Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down. Then if
    I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when it hits 10,
    it's a bomb. The computer blows up.

    Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
    problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
    anti-virus are disenabled.

    This message may contain a virus.

    Will you kindly identify?
    ~Rita, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Rita -- you will likely have better success over on one of the security
    related newsgroups.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Rita, I gave you the instructions about where to post this in the
    ..officecommunicator ng's:
    Here you got Rita:
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    Rita, download http://www.ccleaner.com and run a thorough scan in safe mode
    Restart in safe mode instructions:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/boot_failsafe.mspx

    Also check the appropriate newsgroup for more assistance:
    microsoft.public.security.homeusers
    microsoft.public.security.virus
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005
  4. ~Rita

    ~Rita Guest

    Thank you Charlie,
    Will you please identify the
    security related newsgroups.
    I'm computer slow.

    > Rita -- you will likely have better success over on one of the security
    > related newsgroups.
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.
    > http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Hi Bobby
    I thought that I would let you know that I
    did NOT get any email.
    Beverly Jones called.
    As you know, our Class Reunion is in November.
    I'm thinking about going.
    She said that she enjoyed speaking to you,
    she won't be calling you again.
    It was wonderful hearing a voice from the pass.
    I had sent her a picture of me.
    The subject was changed to my banking account.

    Would you believe that she knew how the banking
    and stock thieves do it?

    Couples get separated or divorced daily.
    When there are 2 name on the account.
    One moves out to a different address.
    So when the spouse looks that the
    0 Amount, he thinks that the spouse took all
    the money.

    I guess that you can mark your account
    reguarding that kind of fraud.

    It was great talking to you.
    I'll keep in touch.
    ~Rita, Sep 15, 2005
  5. ~Rita

    ~Rita Guest

    Thank you again,
    after I do all my postings in the Microsoft newsgroups,
    I will go there
    Do I have a virus attachment?

    ~Rita, Sep 15, 2005
  6. ~Rita

    ponpon.nul Guest

    ~Rita avait prétendu :
    > Bomb Browser
    >

    > My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
    > the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
    > automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
    > I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621 and
    > Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down. Then if
    > I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when it hits 10,
    > it's a bomb. The computer blows up.
    >
    > Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
    > problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
    > anti-virus are disenabled.
    >

    > This message may contain a virus.
    >
    > Will you kindly identify?

    DELL Windows installs are horrible. They put a lot of Sheet in the
    Windows system with many stupid evalutaion softwares and spywares.

    The best is to format the whole system and make a clean install

    This is what I do when a receive a Dimension. With Optiplex, they are a
    little bit more professionnal ;>))

    Ponpon

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net
    ponpon.nul, Sep 16, 2005
  7. ~Rita

    ~Rita Guest

    Thank you
    I purchased a new Sony laptop yesterday.
    I was shocked when the Norton anti-virus
    flash a screen notice that it died.
    Common sense tells me that once it's dead,
    Norton will not be telling me a second time.
    So I'm waiting for the computer store to open.
    I don't want to get there too earily,
    I want to make sure that there is a store fulled
    with people, before I start yelling at them. lol
    And telling them what's wrong with "Rita's Baby."

    ~Rita, Sep 17, 2005