Boing Boing Blog Reports Citibank Under Fraud Attack

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by tedrichardson9925@sbcglobal.net, Mar 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 6, 2006

  2. Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Cant Get Guest

    In
    wrote:

    >A blog, (Boing Boing) has scooped the press on a fraud attack on
    >Citibank that is alleged to be an international affair:
    >
    >http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/03/boing-boing-reports-citibank-under.html

    "You don't have permission to access
    /2006/03/boing-boing-reports-citibank-under.html on this server."

    Same message for all parents up to the root.

    I run with the usual paranoid settings: no cookies, no active
    scripting, no referers. My browser identifies itself as "Space
    Bison".

    So, can someone post the text or what I'd need to do to get to the
    site? A search of boing-boing for citibank & 2006 doesn't get any
    relevant hits.
    Cant Get, Mar 6, 2006
  4. deepkernel Guest

  5. Cant Get Guest