    I'm afraid I'm using the wrong prep test. Is there any good test that
    dosen't cost as much as the real test?
    Thanks,
    Tina, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Tina

    alex green Guest

    Did you tried to check the errate page of the book?
    I'm going to buy that book for 70-305... but if is full of mistakes!?
    i send you a mail. Bye
    alex green, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Tina

    alex green Guest

    Unsuccessfully sent you email, got study material can interest you (free of
    course). Eventually mailto:
    Regards

    alex green, Oct 11, 2004
  4. Tina

    Tina Guest

    The book is just fine. It's the CD from PrepLogic that has too many wrong
    answers.

    Tina, Oct 12, 2004