    crashed
    my computer when I openned the attachment and today I had an email from
    that had the same 74k attachment which I did not open.

    ndbergej, Jun 5, 2005

  2. ndbergej

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "ndbergej" <> wrote in message
    news:42B7B22C@OrangeMail...
    > Yesterday, arround 6 pm I openned an e-mail from that
    > crashed
    > my computer when I openned the attachment and today I had an email from
    > that had the same 74k attachment which I did not
    > open.

    Were you *expecting* Mail from syr.edu? If not, then why in h*** did you
    open it? That is just ASKING for crap. You'd better scan your system for
    malware - trojans, dialers, adware, spyware, worms, etc. Then REALLY REALLY
    think about what you're doing opening email.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 5, 2005

  3. ndbergej wrote:

    > Yesterday, arround 6 pm I openned an e-mail from that
    > crashed
    > my computer when I openned the attachment and today I had an email from
    > that had the same 74k attachment which I did not open.

    And are you a student or graduate of Syracuse, so you had ANY REASON IN
    THE FUCKING WORLD to open that email?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 5, 2005
  4. ndbergej

    Plato Guest

    ndbergej wrote:

    > Yesterday, arround 6 pm I openned an e-mail from that
    > crashed
    > my computer when I openned the attachment and today I had an email from
    > that had the same 74k attachment which I did not open.

    Please explain why you would even read, much less open the attachement?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 6, 2005