  1. Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
    you reccommend one?

    Willie

    William Saens, Mar 6, 2006

  2. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:01:37 -0500, "William Saens"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
    >you reccommend one?
    >
    >Willie

    What about one of the one's Bogen makes for it?

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...s&Q=&sku=353329&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

    -James Nachtwey-
    http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

    John A. Stovall, Mar 6, 2006

  3. I found a nice shotgun strap in an army/navy store that serves well.

    --
    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter

    Gene Palmiter, Mar 6, 2006
  4. William Saens

    wilt Guest

    I have one of the bogen straps for my 3221 and have no complaints.

    wilt, Mar 7, 2006
  5. William Saens

    Ebbz Guest

    > Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so,
    > can you reccommend one?
    >
    > Willie

    OPtech makes a very nice one. You can get it at B&H as well.

    Ebbz, Mar 7, 2006
  6. William Saens

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <lD%Of.40295$>,
    "William Saens" <> wrote:

    > Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so, can
    > you reccommend one?
    >
    > Willie

    Giotto's makes an excellent one and it is very inexpensive.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Mar 7, 2006
  7. William Saens

    Stacey Guest

    William Saens wrote:

    > Does anyone here use a strap to help carry a Bogen 3021 tripod? If so,
    > can you reccommend one?

    Yes, buy the bogen one made for that tripod, it works GREAT.
    --

    Stacey

    Stacey, Mar 8, 2006