bobumba finally outed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fritz Wuehler, Aug 3, 2009.

    1. Advertising

  1. Fritz Wuehler <>
    deflatulated this with

    > http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

    Even if... his mamma was still an American citizen.
    That makes him a "natural-born American citizen".
    Period! If they take it to court, that will be
    the result. So, get over it already.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet,

    "Stupid is as '§ñühw¤£f' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
    "Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 3, 2009

  2. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Aug 3, 2009
  3. richard wrote:

    > Have you ever wondered why Obama's momma has never stated publicly in
    > front of a camera as to exactly where her child was born?

    Probably because he wasn't running for office when ...

    > Maybe because if she does, she loses her allowance?

    She should ask for an allowance?

    "She's dead, Jim."

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 3, 2009
  4. In news:,
    richard <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:21:51 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

    > Of course, the courts will argue the validity of this document and
    > make rulings, even if those rulings are illegal, that the document is
    > a fraud and that various other evidence connected to it will be
    > dismissed.
    >
    > Dragging the procedings out for 4 years or more in which case, Obama
    > remains President anyway.
    >
    > Why is it that all of a sudden this particular attorney, who had been
    > previously unknown, comes up with this shocking document?
    >
    > Having looked a little at that document, I have my doubts as well.
    > Take a close look at the type. In 1961 they used typewriters. The
    > print on this document does not appear to have been made by a
    > typewriter.

    It was clearly made by a typewriter.

    Only you could come up with something this stupid.

    Of course it's a forgery, but not because you think it wasn't typed. Idiot.

    > Sure I'll give her credit for having done the research and come up
    > with a reasonable facsimile

    It's not a "reasonable facsimile." It's a very poorly forged document, but
    it's definitely typed.

    > of what appears to be a true government
    > document. But is it? Only an expert on such matters can determine
    > that.

    Only someone with half a brain, make that a quarter, in his head.

    You are too dumb to be left unattended.

    --
    ....if there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively
    calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Aug 3, 2009
  5. Fritz Wuehler

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:13:35 -0700, richard wrote:

    > Have you ever wondered why Obama's momma has never stated publicly in
    > front of a camera as to exactly where her child was born? Maybe because
    > if she does, she loses her allowance?
    >
    > Why is his parents so secretive?

    No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure to
    ask them.
    Aardvark, Aug 3, 2009
  6. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:27:54 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure to
    >ask them.

    This is the point where, as usual, RtS drops from the thread.
    Evan Platt, Aug 3, 2009
  7. Fritz Wuehler

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:59:26 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:39:05 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:27:54 GMT, Aardvark <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>No one really knows. Perhaps you could arrange a seance and make sure
    >>>to ask them.

    >>This is the point where, as usual, RtS drops from the thread.

    > I see no point replying to this bullshit. Including yours.

    Hey Evan, a very near miss. You were only one post out.

    :)
    Aardvark, Aug 3, 2009
  8. Evan Platt wrote:

    > I'm debating putting RtS's comments on my blog. I think many people
    > will be quite amused...

    Be sure to post what replies the President's mother had to say about
    this thread...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 3, 2009
  9. Fritz Wuehler

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard wrote:

    >And there is still some questions about whether or not momma Obama can
    >legally pass on citizenship to the child, even if that child was born
    >in Hawaii.

    No there isn't, st00pid. Any child born on US soil is a citizen, regardless
    of their parents nationality.

    --
    Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be.
    - William Hazlitt
    G. Morgan, Aug 3, 2009
  10. Fritz Wuehler

    G. Morgan Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    >No, not a fake at all.
    >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/03/kenyan-birth-certificate_n_249850.html

    LOL.. Don't confuse the whack jobs with facts!

    Here are just some of the flaws:
    · Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and
    would not become a republic for 8 months.

    · Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.
    Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

    · The number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by
    the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

    · EF Lavender is a laundry detergent.

    I saw on CNN today that a full 55% of republicans polled say that Obama is not
    a citizen! OMG... this is how fucking stupid people are now?

    G. Morgan, Aug 3, 2009
  11. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 21:52:52 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >And 80% of the democrats say he is NOT a citizen.

    But what do his parents say?

    Oh. You stopped responding to that BS. Sorry, my bad.
    Evan Platt, Aug 4, 2009
  12. Fritz Wuehler

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:00:49 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 21:52:52 -0700, richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>And 80% of the democrats say he is NOT a citizen.

    >But what do his parents say?
    >
    >Oh. You stopped responding to that BS. Sorry, my bad.

    He's too busy skydive-racing CtS into StupidLand. Without a parachute.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Aug 4, 2009
  13. Fritz Wuehler

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 22:09:50 -0700, sittingduck wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> And 80% of the democrats say he is NOT a citizen.

    > Your batshit crazy "birther queen" said it was 85%. Get your lies
    > straight, kook.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUaca8wP9w

    Jesus! I'd never seen an interview with that woman, I don't want to see
    another one. A shrill harpy if ever there was one. Obviously not playing
    with a full deck. I pity her husband- if she has one.
    Aardvark, Aug 4, 2009
  14. richard <> deflatulated this with

    > On 03 Aug 2009 15:36:56 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >> Fritz Wuehler <>
    >> deflatulated this with
    >>
    >>> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

    >> Even if... his mamma was still an American citizen.
    >> That makes him a "natural-born American citizen".
    >> Period! If they take it to court, that will be
    >> the result. So, get over it already.

    > Have you ever wondered why Obama's momma has never
    > stated publicly in front of a camera as to exactly
    > where her child was born?

    Uhhhh.... Ummmmm... Hmmmm... <pondering...>
    Bee'cause dead peeples don't do press conferences?
    O'bama's goooood... but NOT *that* good.

    > Maybe because if she does, she loses her allowance?
    >
    > Why is his parents so secretive?

    Dead peeples is like that. So damn secretive...
    It's like a secretive conspiracy or somethin'.

    > And there is still some questions about whether or not
    > momma Obama can legally pass on citizenship to the
    > child, even if that child was born in Hawaii.

    Yer mamma maybe... say she was traveling... to Poland
    would be a good example... and out popped you...
    and yer head started spinning around like a pinwheel...
    and then you went automatically to singing "Expose
    Yourself" before the doctor could even smack you...
    would you be an American citizen? Maybe ask the Pope?

    The only way I wouldn't is if I could get out of
    paying taxes or public service or jury duty.

    I be Kenyan all the day long, <commnece banana boat song>
    if that be save-ah me de money.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 4, 2009
  15. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> deflatulated
    this with news:h57ji3$9o3$-september.org:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> I'm debating putting RtS's comments on my blog. I think many people
    >> will be quite amused...

    > Be sure to post what replies the President's mother had to say about
    > this thread...

    I feels the cold breezes and the table lifting offah the floor...

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 4, 2009
  16. G. Morgan <> deflatulated this with

    > I saw on CNN today that a full 55% of republicans polled
    > say that Obama is not a citizen!

    And the other 45% are in airport bathrooms doing that
    foot-tappy thang...

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 4, 2009
  17. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:48:00 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >So what's your answer now? Or, are you going to prove me correct that
    >whenever you're proven wrong (or st00pid), you simply stop responding?
    >
    >What 'bullshit' is it that I posted?
    >
    >Come on, we all want to hear this. This should be good.

    Yep, RtS drops from the thread when proved St00pid. Typical.

    There's just absolutely no backpedalling out of this one for him.
    Evan Platt, Aug 4, 2009
  18. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:36:11 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    >Are you *really* that fucking dense?

    Unfortunately for humanity, yes. He is.
    Evan Platt, Aug 4, 2009
  19. The Old Sourdough <> dispensed this with

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > snip
    >
    >> And there is still some questions about whether or
    >> not momma Obama can legally pass on citizenship to
    >> the child, even if that child was born in Hawaii.

    > Are you *really* that fucking dense?

    S/he's *really* that Neo-Conservative-Republitarded...

    I'd do the math; but my Microsoft calculator just
    starts making really loud laughing noises...

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet,
    I'm NOT particularly happy to see you; furthermore,
    I *might* have given Clinton some tips on recovering
    hostages - if they're girls and they're foxes... So there.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 4, 2009