Bob Denver has passed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by NunYa Bidness, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. Gilligan -- Bob Denver has passed away today.

    Now, there will be a flood of Gilligan's Island DVD offerings...

    NunYa Bidness, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Derek Janssen, Sep 7, 2005

  3. On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:21:46 -0700, Derek Janssen
    <> Gave us:

    >NunYa Bidness wrote:
    >
    >> Gilligan -- Bob Denver has passed away today.
    >>
    >> Now, there will be a flood of Gilligan's Island DVD offerings...

    >...Will they look like these?:
    >http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WBD007358

    Cheaper on E-bay.

    NunYa Bidness, Sep 7, 2005
  4. NunYa Bidness

    Galley Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:05:39 GMT, NunYa Bidness <>
    spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >Gilligan -- Bob Denver has passed away today.
    >
    > Now, there will be a flood of Gilligan's Island DVD offerings...

    All three seasons have already been released.

    Galley

    Galley, Sep 7, 2005
  5. On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:51:04 -0400, Galley
    <> Gave us:

    >On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:05:39 GMT, NunYa Bidness <>
    >spewed forth these words of wisdom:
    >
    >>Gilligan -- Bob Denver has passed away today.
    >>
    >> Now, there will be a flood of Gilligan's Island DVD offerings...

    >All three seasons have already been released.

    Already knew that.

    What I am saying is that you'll see them adverted again and again
    now.

    Did anyone else notice the Ray Charles CD explosion onto the shelves
    after his passage? I sure did.

    NunYa Bidness, Sep 7, 2005
  6. NunYa Bidness

    P Pron Guest

    NunYa Bidness wrote:
    || On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:51:04 -0400, Galley
    || <> Gave us:
    ||| On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:05:39 GMT, NunYa Bidness
    ||| <> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
    ||| All three seasons have already been released.
    || Already knew that.
    || What I am saying is that you'll see them adverted again and again
    || now.

    It might have been what you meant, but it wasn't what you were saying.....
    :)

    P Pron, Sep 7, 2005
  7. On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:17:42 +0100, "P Pron"
    <> Gave us:

    >It might have been what you meant, but it wasn't what you were saying.....
    >:)

    You are wrong.

    NunYa Bidness, Sep 7, 2005
  8. NunYa Bidness

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    NunYa Bidness <> wrote:

    > Already knew that.
    >
    > What I am saying is that you'll see them adverted again and again
    > now.
    >
    > Did anyone else notice the Ray Charles CD explosion onto the shelves
    > after his passage? I sure did.

    Nothing finer than watching corporate America exploit someones death...

    Black Locust, Sep 8, 2005
  9. NunYa Bidness

    Doonie Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:05:39 GMT, NunYa Bidness wrote:

    >Gilligan -- Bob Denver has passed away today.

    Finally got off that island.

    Doonie, Sep 9, 2005
  10. NunYa Bidness

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, Black Locust <> wrote:
    >In article <>,
    > NunYa Bidness <> wrote:
    >
    >> Already knew that.
    >>
    >> What I am saying is that you'll see them adverted again and again
    >> now.
    >>
    >> Did anyone else notice the Ray Charles CD explosion onto the shelves
    >> after his passage? I sure did.

    >Nothing finer than watching corporate America exploit someones death...

    Only problem with that statement is that most of the large music companies are
    owned by non american companies.

    GMAN, Sep 9, 2005
  11. On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 06:45:45 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    us:

    >Only problem with that statement is that most of the large music companies are
    >owned by non american companies.

    Good thing Bob Denver never cut any albums then.

    NunYa Bidness, Sep 9, 2005