    at all, every photo is very blurry. The photos look ok in "thumbprint"
    on the compute but the I upload them, & it's aweful! Can this be fixed
    or do I have to just get a new camera????
    coffeechocaholic, Sep 27, 2006

  2. coffeechocaholic

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    coffeechocaholic wrote:
    > I have a digital camera, olympus, about 2 yrs old. & every picture
    > comes out blurry! I don't know it maybe it was dropped & somethings
    > broken? It worked ok for the first few months I had it. Then it seems,
    > if I take a close up photo, it's not too bad, but I cant use the zoom
    > at all, every photo is very blurry. The photos look ok in "thumbprint"
    > on the compute but the I upload them, & it's aweful! Can this be fixed
    > or do I have to just get a new camera????

    Hi...

    It would be very helpful if you mentioned the model number.

    With the little information you've provided, the only quick
    and easy thought that comes to mind is perhaps you've
    inadvertently left it in macro mode?

    Take care.

    Ken
    Ken Weitzel, Sep 27, 2006

  3. coffeechocaholic

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "coffeechocaholic" <> wrote:

    > I have a digital camera, olympus, about 2 yrs old. & every picture
    > comes out blurry! I don't know it maybe it was dropped & somethings
    > broken? It worked ok for the first few months I had it. Then it seems,
    > if I take a close up photo, it's not too bad, but I cant use the zoom
    > at all, every photo is very blurry. The photos look ok in "thumbprint"
    > on the compute but the I upload them, & it's aweful! Can this be fixed
    > or do I have to just get a new camera????

    It would help if you cleaned the marmalade off the lens first
    Stewy, Sep 28, 2006