    Messages:
    1
    Hi I am new at this, so I dont know if this is right or not. My monitor is blurry. I have tried the setting nothing works. HELP. Betty
    Betty Sue Wages, Jul 10, 2009

  2. Betty Sue Wages

    Peopleunit

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Its bes to take it to someone familiar with TV electronics. They can open up the case and adjust the focus/high voltage for you. Its very easy, a simple tweak using a screwdriver. If the voltage adjustment doesn't make ting perfect, some aging or defective components could need replacing - and may not be worth the expense.

    Some monitors allow you to adjust the focus to a limited degree via the popup on screen settings display, have you tried looking for that feature?
    Peopleunit, Jul 10, 2009