    a bit blurred - especcially when the object moves slightly.

    Is there some setting adjustment i can do to fix this issue.

    thank you in advance
    skoll, May 24, 2004

  2. skoll

    Terry D Guest

    skoll wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I recenlty took pictures with my new camera dsc p12 and the photos are
    > a bit blurred - especcially when the object moves slightly.
    >
    > Is there some setting adjustment i can do to fix this issue.
    >
    > thank you in advance

    This could be due to camera shake and also subject movement, especially if
    your shutter speed is too slow. The reason for a slow shutter speed could
    be lack of illumination. Use better lighting or flash. Have a look at the
    image information - the shutter speed should be at least 1/30 - 1/60 sec for
    hand-held shots. Can you manually increase the ISO setting? Another reason
    could be the autofocus. Depress the shutter release half-way and give the
    camera time to autofocus before taking the photo.

    Terry D.
    Terry D, May 24, 2004