    Region 2: Europe and Africa
    Region 3: China, Russia and other countries"

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Allan

    Goro Guest

    Allan wrote:
    > http://www.gamersreports.com/news/705
    >
    > "Region 1: North America, South America, East Asia except for China
    > (India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia etc.)
    > Region 2: Europe and Africa
    > Region 3: China, Russia and other countries"

    only 3 regions? That's an improvement. Most of my imports are Asian
    imports so that would help me out. But I do still buy a lot from the
    UK like SPOOKS and THE BILL and all those HONG KONG LEGENDS dvds.

    Why stop at just 3 regions. Might as well just get rid of it
    entirely.... :p

    -goro-

    Goro, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Allan

    Mutley Guest

    "Goro" <> wrote:

    >Allan wrote:
    >> http://www.gamersreports.com/news/705
    >>
    >> "Region 1: North America, South America, East Asia except for China
    >> (India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia etc.)
    >> Region 2: Europe and Africa
    >> Region 3: China, Russia and other countries"

    >only 3 regions? That's an improvement. Most of my imports are Asian
    >imports so that would help me out. But I do still buy a lot from the
    >UK like SPOOKS and THE BILL and all those HONG KONG LEGENDS dvds.
    >
    >Why stop at just 3 regions. Might as well just get rid of it
    >entirely.... :p
    >
    >-goro-

    I see these are for gaming. What about video??

    Mutley, Jan 7, 2006