  1. I have a blue tooth usb adapter on my comp, but suddenly it's saying that I
    don't have a license for it, and it keeps closing the stacker down.....Anyone
    any clues please....Thankyou
    =?Utf-8?B?bHlud2Fsaw==?=, May 2, 2005

  2. That might happen if you had trial software for your USB adapter that was
    valid only for a limited period. I would suggest that you download the
    specific software drivers from the website of the manufacturer of your
    bluetooth hardware. Also, are you seeing this in Windows XPSP2?

    Here are a few links that you may find useful:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;bluet
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/bluetooth_compat.mspx

    Rajiv
    ---