    Im completely technophobic and dont understand any of what it is tellin
    me..can someone put it into idiot proof terms for me?
    i have XP and what is SP2? :|
    =?Utf-8?B?cmVtMTk4Ng==?=, Jan 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmVtMTk4Ng==?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    "rem1986" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I bought a desma bluetooth dongle and have tried to connect to my phone, it
    > finds the device but wont send or recieve any files..got the following
    > message:
    > The system detected an invalid pointer address in attempting to use a pointer
    > argument in a call.
    > and i got some message bout a obex file push or something..
    > Im completely technophobic and dont understand any of what it is tellin
    > me..can someone put it into idiot proof terms for me?

    Obex ( stands for "object exchange") is one of protocol used to send files over bluetooth radio.
    So there is a bug in it. Bugs are tiny critters that live in software and make troubles.

    > i have XP and what is SP2? :|

    Pardon me? do you have SP2 or not?

    --PA
    Pavel A., Jan 29, 2005

  3. I dont know what SP2 is...my computer is just new and im completely useless
    when it comes to computers! What do u mean by the bug, is it in the software?
    can i repair it?

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVtMTk4Ng==?=, Jan 29, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cmVtMTk4Ng==?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    "rem1986" <> wrote in message news:...
    > I dont know what SP2 is...my computer is just new and im completely useless
    > when it comes to computers! What do u mean by the bug, is it in the software?
    > can i repair it?

    Yes of course. Take the computer to a professional service or just the local
    computer shop. They'll fix it.
    (I'm clueless about car mechanics. When my car breaks, I take it to garage... )

    --PA

    Pavel A., Feb 1, 2005