  1. ee000

    ee000 Guest

    what r bluetooth technology and why it is named bluetooth?
    ee000, Nov 19, 2005

  2. ee000

    Trax Guest

    "ee000" <> wrote:

    |>what r bluetooth technology and why it is named bluetooth?

    Basically a encrypted wireless signal that can be sampled something
    like 10,000 times a second, each device has a code and why many
    different items can use the same bluetooth doggle.

    http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/bluetooth.htm

    Found this on that site:

    "Why is it called Bluetooth?
    Harald Bluetooth was king of Denmark in the late 900s. He managed to
    unite Denmark and part of Norway into a single kingdom then introduced
    Christianity into Denmark. He left a large monument, the Jelling rune
    stone, in memory of his parents. He was killed in 986 during a battle
    with his son, Svend Forkbeard. Choosing this name for the standard
    indicates how important companies from the Baltic region (nations
    including Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland) are to the
    communications industry, even if it says little about the way the
    technology works."

    Who'd of thought...

    --
    Napster gets down, and...
    http://www.getthewholething.co.uk/
    Trax, Nov 19, 2005

  3. ee000

    ee000 Guest

    hello,trax
    i realy appreciate of your reply,thanks
    ee000, Nov 19, 2005
  4. ee000

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    ee000 <> wrote:

    > what r bluetooth technology and why it is named bluetooth?

    It is a short-range communications technology.
    It allows cell phones, mice, keyboards, printers, and other kinds of
    devices to communicate without wires.

    It seems to be most used for uploading things to cell phones and for
    cell phone headsets.

    I don't know why it is named that way.

    http://www.bluetooth.com/
    Mitch, Nov 20, 2005