    get this working?

    Cheers,

    Bobby

    SPC, Jun 23, 2004

  2. SPC

    PJB Guest

    "SPC" <> wrote in message
    news:QOoCc.238$UF6.190@newsfe3-gui...
    > I'm trying to set up a home network over bluetooth between

    a desktop PC and
    > a laptop. Mainly this is going to be used to share the

    broadband internet
    > connection on the desktop with the laptop.
    >
    > I've tried a number of things in Windows on both systems,

    but don't seem to
    > be getting anywhere. Can anyone give me step by step

    instructions as how to
    > get this working?

    I use BT between my pda & Laptop or desktop, and I've only
    ever been able to get access to the net from the pda after
    using the ActivSync connection.

    P.

    PJB, Jun 24, 2004

  3. SPC

    Papa Guest

    I do not use ICS. My setup uses a wireless router that includes wired ports.
    ICS is an unnecessary complication, and with a router neither computer needs
    to have the other computer turned on in order to access the internet.

    Go to www.practicallynetworked.com for additional info.

    Papa, Jun 25, 2004