    and was just wondering if anyone here used one.

    Thanks
    Robert

    Robert McMillan, May 21, 2008

  2. Vista includes basic Bluetooth drivers and these should work with any
    adaptor.

    Some devices need specific protocols to communicate with the adaptor which
    may not be included in the Vista Bluetooth stack. The usual drivers supplied
    with Bluetooth adaptors are either Broadcom or BlueSoleil. Often these are
    not needed.

    If you want to communicate with a specific Bluetooth device, check the
    protocols supported. Many vendors give a list of devices the adaptor will
    support.

    Dominic Payer, May 21, 2008