    (or special cards)?

    Any other feedback would be appreciated?

    Thanks
    Jack B. Pollack, Sep 25, 2003

  2. RE: Netscape

    When I down load a program in netscape, it has begun to add the extension
    ..8bf to the file so it will not automatically start or install. that is the
    program Name will be something like programx.exe.8bf. I can save it to file
    and rename it to remove the extra extension but I would rather stop netscape
    from doing this.
    Any ideas?
    Dan
    Dan A. McGaffey, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    HamMan Guest

    Re: Netscape

    "Dan A. McGaffey" <> wrote in message
    > When I down load a program in netscape, it has begun to add the extension
    > .8bf to the file so it will not automatically start or install. that is

    the
    > program Name will be something like programx.exe.8bf. I can save it to

    file
    > and rename it to remove the extra extension but I would rather stop

    netscape
    > from doing this.
    > Any ideas?
    > Dan

    Well this is a mashed up thread isnt it....
    HamMan, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Jack B. Pollack

    trout Guest

    Re: Netscape

    Dan A. McGaffey wrote:

    > When I down load a program in netscape, it has begun to add the
    > extension .8bf to the file so it will not automatically start or
    > install. that is the program Name will be something like
    > programx.exe.8bf. I can save it to file and rename it to remove the
    > extra extension but I would rather stop netscape from doing this.
    > Any ideas?
    > Dan

    I don't know anything about Netscape. But you need to do two things.
    Don't post a question in reply to another question. And, don't use a
    subject line in a new post with "re". It is automatically added to
    actual replies.
    The way you have posted this has practically guaranteed that you
    won't get an answer.
    --
    "Nor did the original poster; whose thread you hijacked."
    trout, Sep 26, 2003