    (or special cards)?

    Any other feedback would be appreciated?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Blue Tooth is shit-poke slow, around 14.4k. You need Verizon Express
    network. It runs at 144kbs on a good signal. You can get King of clubs which
    will run at 56k. Check for compatability before you buy.

    --
    Want someone to fix your computer remotely?
    Check out Network info at this site:

    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/tips.htm
    "Jack B. Pollack" <> wrote in message
    > Posted same message a few hours ago, but people are responding to a
    > different thread.
    >

    > My new cell phone is BlueTooth enabled. I was considering getting a card

    so
    > I could communicate with my laptop. Does anyone know what the approximate
    > connection speed over a BlueTooth cell phone is (eg. is it in the 56K

    range,
    > or faster)?
    >
    > Do I just get any BlueTooth PCMCIA, or USB card or do I need other things
    > (or special cards)?
    >
    > Any other feedback would be appreciated?
    >
    > Thanks

    ---

    BananaPannaPoe-, Sep 26, 2003