    There is also an "older" version 5.0.1.801 which also works.
    Does anybody know a "legal" web site from where I can download it?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 26, 2006

  2. I just brought a HP dv5040 laptop with built in Bluetooth and x64 recognizes
    it and installs it. I can get my Jabra BT headset to be recognized and is now
    in my bluetooth folder. But that's it, I can use it. I tried Yahoo Messenger
    w/ voice and Skype but the is not Bluetooth option like it its in the 32bit
    XP (dual boot).

    Any ideas?

    Peder

    =?Utf-8?B?cGVkZXJi?=, Mar 3, 2006