Bluetooth Modem configuration

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?Tml2YXND?=, May 1, 2005.

  1. I have a bluetooth modem with my laptop,how can i make use of that and how to
    configure that.
    =?Utf-8?B?Tml2YXND?=, May 1, 2005

  2. Depending on the manufacturer of your bluetooth modem, you can access the
    company website to learn how to configure it, especially if you are using
    their driver software. You can generally configure your laptop so that you
    can surf the internet and share files over your bluetooth modem.

    Here are a few links that you could use:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883258&Product=windowsxpsp2

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870882&Product=windowsxpsp2

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635&Product=windowsxpsp2

    Rajiv