    know how to connect the two. I know how to enable bluetooth on my phone but
    on my computer i cant. there is no bluetooth icon in my control panel so i
    dont know wat to do plz help??????????

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9i?=, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Help, I have the same problem. I have been looking around various websites
    to find a fix, but only get several postings highlighting the same problem.
    The Bluetooth manager applet in Control Panel does not appear in any list.

    I have tried running bthprops.cpl but nothing happens.

    I have down loaded the PowerToy program Twik.ui and it shows the applet as
    being available, but its not. even when I try to deselect and select again?

    Its driving me mad............ Nothing in the knowledge base helps me.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2lubWFu?=, Apr 25, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cm9i?=

    Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:04:02 -0700, rob
    <> wrote:

    >Im trying to connect my mobile to my pc to send pictures to it but i dont

    Do you have a bluetooth device on your PC? Most new pcs come with the
    software to control a BT device but don't actually provide the device
    itself.

    , May 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cm9i?=

    Sabroson Guest