    amd 64 3800 dual-core processor-asus A8N-SLI deluxe motherboard- 2 gigs of
    corsair ram -geforce 7800 gt oc 256mb vid card- 520w modstream power
    supply-mx5000 wireless keyboard-g7 laser mouse

    =?Utf-8?B?dHlsZXI=?=, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Hi Tyler,

    Have you contacted Logitech about this or checked their website to see if
    there are any updated drivers that support Blue Tooth for your keyboard x64?
    Blue Tooth device drivers have been an issue for many on Windows x64. The
    best recommendation has always been to check the manufacturers of the device
    or go to alternative websites such as http://www.planetamd64.com to see if
    there any work arounds.

    Here is some info on Logitechs website about receiving automatic updates for
    your peripheral:
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1796,content
    id=11019,OSID=11
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 22, 2005