Bluetooth HFP and Windows APIs

Discussion in 'Software' started by amsc, Mar 10, 2010.

  1. amsc

    amsc

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    I'm currently developing a VoIP application and I got to this point where I want to connect to a bluetooth hands free device.

    I've tried a few things but I cannot make my application to receive the indication from the device to answer a call or to hangup a call.

    I know that this is done using BT HFP but I cannot find in win32 api any functionality that will allow me to receive such events.

    I'm not very keen on writing full support for HFP and use WinSocks to connect myself to the device.

    Is there any way to do this??? I know skype handles this quite well but I have no idea how the manage to do it.

    Thank you,
    AmSc

    amsc, Mar 10, 2010