    Thanks.
    Andrew.
    My Email: use <andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org>.

    Andrew Hodgson, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Andrew Hodgson

    Paul Newman Guest

    I did exactly that on my dad's PC. I did get it working as a sound card,
    although like you I was confused at first. If I remember right, I had to
    press one of the two buttons on the headset during the approx 20 seconds of
    the musical tone. Can't remember which button, you will have to try one then
    the other. I think one represents 'OK' and the other 'cancel'. Software used
    was 'BlueSoleil' on windows 2000.

    Hope that helps
    Paul.

    Paul Newman, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Andrew Hodgson

    F9 Guest

    "Paul Newman" <> wrote in message
    >I did exactly that on my dad's PC. I did get it working as a sound card,
    >although like you I was confused at first. If I remember right, I had to
    >press one of the two buttons on the headset during the approx 20 seconds of
    >the musical tone. Can't remember which button, you will have to try one
    >then the other. I think one represents 'OK' and the other 'cancel'.
    >Software used was 'BlueSoleil' on windows 2000.

    I an get to this stage, but when I 'answer' the headset by pressing
    theon/off button which doubles as answer initiate Bluesoleiu crashes.

    I have an Xtreame ABH-204 headset & XPsp2.

    F9, Jul 14, 2005
  4. Andrew Hodgson

    Robert Cole Guest

    I have two bluetooth headsets, One cheap & nasty & a sony ericsson one that
    came with my phone unfortunately the good one does work like the cheap one.
    I use a dongle i bought on ebay for £6.99 which came with IVTBluesoleil
    software which works fine.Once the headset is paired i just need to press
    the button once & a pop up is displayed saying im connected the cheap & nast
    headset is bluemate.

    Robert Cole, Nov 30, 2005