    Many Thanks

    --
    Richard Faulkner

    Richard Faulkner, May 3, 2006

  2. Richard Faulkner

    Jono Guest

    Richard Faulkner presented the following explanation :
    > Is it possible to link my mobile phone headset/earpiece to the PC, and use it
    > as a Skype headset?
    >
    > If so... how?
    >
    > Many Thanks

    A lot of Skype questions around at the moment!

    A Bluetooth dongle that supports the "Headset Profile" is what you
    need.

    Jono, May 3, 2006

  3. Richard Faulkner

    Bert Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Richard Faulkner presented the following explanation :
    > > Is it possible to link my mobile phone headset/earpiece to the PC, and

    use it
    > > as a Skype headset?
    > >
    > > If so... how?
    > >
    > > Many Thanks

    > A lot of Skype questions around at the moment!
    >
    > A Bluetooth dongle that supports the "Headset Profile" is what you
    > need.

    + if running XP, you require SP2 to get headset support.

    Bert, May 15, 2006
  4. Richard Faulkner

    pzboyz Guest

    Bert wrote:

    > + if running XP, you require SP2 to get headset support.

    Um No, very wrong.

    Look for a Plantronics 510-USB if you really want a Bluetooth solution
    that works correctly and simultaneoulsy with your mobile and Skype.

    pzboyz, May 20, 2006