    up), can I use it for VOIP as in Skype.

    All replies welcome.
    Thanks Brian.

    Brian, May 16, 2005

  2. Brian

    Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:36:40 +0100, "Brian" <> wrote:

    |>Hi, I'm sure someone who reads this NG can tell me, if I buy a BT
    |>headset and a BT USB card for my laptop( I have a network already set
    |>up), can I use it for VOIP as in Skype.

    Your going to need to research the headset your looking at.

    Someone just gave me a Jabra BT200 headset that won't work with my
    Nokia (will pair, just not work). I've been trying to find a use for
    it, doesn't look like pairing with XP is going to work either:
    http://www.expansys.com.au/forumthread.asp?code=BT200&thread=37

    --
    Someone's mother...
    http://www.petitiononline.com/UCAWWW/petition.html