    I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack

    The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your PC!

    Any help?
    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=, Sep 25, 2005

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840635

    hth

    philip ashley

    "Waleed AlRashoud" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Philip Ashley, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Thanks Philip.

    But this is didn't solve my problem.
    Bluetooth is working good!
    but 'THE SECOND' bluetooth dongle dosen't work!
    [Device cannot start (code 10)]

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=, Sep 26, 2005
  4. that happened to me, and it was because the plug and play system auto
    started and failed to install the correct drivers for the particular device.
    disabling Bth.inf solved it for me

    philip ashley

    "Waleed AlRashoud" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Philip Ashley, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Ok, that will make the new device configured as other bluetooth stack other
    than Microsoft, such as widcomm.

    I'm programming on Windows MS BT Stack!

    Thanks anyway.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=, Sep 28, 2005