    My keyboard set operates well, only thing is that my remote pad used to
    disconnect after some time. Installing Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 solved this. But
    still no native bluetooth support in XP x64.

    Pingla, Feb 5, 2006

  2. Pingla

    MDBJ Guest

    keep waiting
    http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2816

    MDBJ, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Pingla

    Pingla Guest

    Pingla, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Pingla

    William Guest

    Surely you can choose to use XP64's built in Bluetooth drivers and it
    should be OK?

    On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:56:46 +0100, "Pingla" <> wrote:

    >Hello.
    >
    >I'm using a Logitech diNovo keyboard set with Logitech's BT Mini-Receiver,
    >but my system can't detect this as a native bluetooth device. Any
    >suggestions?
    >
    >My keyboard set operates well, only thing is that my remote pad used to
    >disconnect after some time. Installing Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 solved this. But
    >still no native bluetooth support in XP x64.

    Bill

    William, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Pingla

    MDBJ Guest

    didja click the link I provided?

    that's addressed too

    Q. Will my Logitech diNovo Media Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900
    work with the embedded Bluetooth stack in Windows XP x64?
    Logitech is currently developing software for Windows XP x64 and the
    Bluetooth enabled devices. Please check our website for the next release of
    SetPoint that will include the Bluetooth software for your diNovo Media
    Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900. As far as using your Logitech
    devices with the embedded Bluetooth stack, this is something that has not
    been tested, therefore is not supported.

    of course, the question was written when setpoint was at version 2.40
    and we are now up to ver 2.47 and still not done.

    MDBJ, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Pingla

    William Guest

    Interesting, but I'm sorry I missed looking at your link.

    However, I've just loaded the latest Setpoint s/ware for my MX5000 and
    it seems to use the embedded Bluetooth stack, whereas the previous
    version used Widcom (?spelling) which came with Setpoint!

    It seems to work OK, except that when I press the Hibernate button and
    then wake it up I've lost the mouse until I reboot.

    On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:55:52 -0500, "MDBJ" <> wrote:

    >didja click the link I provided?
    >
    >that's addressed too
    >
    >Q. Will my Logitech diNovo Media Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900
    >work with the embedded Bluetooth stack in Windows XP x64?
    >Logitech is currently developing software for Windows XP x64 and the
    >Bluetooth enabled devices. Please check our website for the next release of
    >SetPoint that will include the Bluetooth software for your diNovo Media
    >Desktop, Cordless MX for Bluetooth or MX900. As far as using your Logitech
    >devices with the embedded Bluetooth stack, this is something that has not
    >been tested, therefore is not supported.
    >
    >of course, the question was written when setpoint was at version 2.40
    >and we are now up to ver 2.47 and still not done.
    >

    >"William" <> wrote in message
    >> Surely you can choose to use XP64's built in Bluetooth drivers and it
    >> should be OK?
    >>

    >> On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:56:46 +0100, "Pingla" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hello.
    >>>
    >>>I'm using a Logitech diNovo keyboard set with Logitech's BT Mini-Receiver,
    >>>but my system can't detect this as a native bluetooth device. Any
    >>>suggestions?
    >>>
    >>>My keyboard set operates well, only thing is that my remote pad used to
    >>>disconnect after some time. Installing Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 solved this. But
    >>>still no native bluetooth support in XP x64.
    >>>

    >> Bill

    Bill

    William, Feb 8, 2006