  1. I cannot find "bluetooth devices" in my control panel. It seems to have
    vanished! Any ideas?

    Stephen

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbmtyZXBwZWw=?=, Jan 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbmtyZXBwZWw=?=

    Phillips Guest

    You have to have some bluetooth device connected.
    Michael

    Phillips, Jan 22, 2006

  3. I do, I think. I have a Motorola usb bluetooth adapter inserted, though I
    admit it is not to be seen in My Computer.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbmtyZXBwZWw=?=, Jan 23, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbmtyZXBwZWw=?=

    Phillips Guest

    Use Add/Remove hardware wizard to install your hardware - the USB BT. XP SP2
    has its own BT stack; if you want to use another BT stack (widcom, for ex),
    load (in wizard) the drivers from the CD - or website.
    Another possible cause would be UPnP services deactivated - the Plug'nPray
    :) device is thus not discovered.

    Phillips, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Check to see if anything shows up in system explorer. I've had some problems
    with Windows Update replacing my Bluetooth drivers (Billionton) with other
    drivers. If so, change back the drivers to your the ones for your device...

    =?Utf-8?B?Qmp1cnJhbg==?=, Jan 25, 2006