    try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control Panel.
    How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help would
    be great!
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYmFy?=, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Alebar,
    hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am trying
    to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ibGVOaWdlbA==?=, Jan 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYmFy?=

    Bing Wong Guest

    Bluetooth control panel icon missing (WAS: Bluetooth Devices")

    Hello,

    I had same problem. I tried to run the Bluetooth control panel from a
    command line (Start->Run, enter "bthprops.cpl") but nothing happens. Any
    ideas anyone?

    Bing Wong, Jan 31, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYmFy?=

    Roger Guest

    Re: Bluetooth control panel icon missing (WAS: Bluetooth Devices")

    I have the exact same problem with a Belkin USB adapter and with a CompUSA
    adapter...

    If I install the oem software then in the control panel then roll back the
    driver to the OEM one the bluetooth places works but I can't print to my HP
    bluetooth printer adapter...

    If I remove all the OEM software and let Windows XP SP2 detect and set up
    the adapter I can print but otherwise cannot see or use the Bluetooth places
    or access any of its functionality

    Roger, Feb 8, 2005