    message indicating that there is no Bluetooth device found. I have my phone
    on "find me" and double clicking on the Bluetooth icon in Control Panel. I
    would apperiate any advice. Ken
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9hZHVkZQ==?=, Nov 22, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9hZHVkZQ==?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    On your laptop, are you using Windows XP Service Pack 2 with all the latest
    hotfixes installed?

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Hello Ryan,,, Yes to the Service Pack 2. Do you think that might be the
    problem? Any ideas how to solve it? Thanks Ken

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9hZHVkZQ==?=, Nov 23, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9hZHVkZQ==?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Ok, now that I know you are using Windows XP Service Pack 2 I can point you
    to this MS KB article, which will hopefully be of some help to you:

    How to troubleshoot Bluetooth detection and connectivity problems in Windows
    XP Service Pack 2

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883258

    --
    All the best,