    when comparing the sound with even the limited quality of the wired
    earbuds.

    , May 7, 2009

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >Do all Bluetooth headsets do some sort of lossy compression of the
    >audio,
    >limiting their potential sound quality? Is there some speech-
    >optimised
    >frequency cut-offs that prevent them ever being really suitable for
    >listening to music? I was playing with a set designed like folding
    >jogger's
    >headphones, and I got the impression that both these scenarios might
    >be true
    >when comparing the sound with even the limited quality of the wired
    >earbuds.

    I've been researching Headphones, a pair of BlueTooth headset got
    great reviews over the quality of the sound http://tinyurl.com/ccje6w
    but sucked at connecting and or staying connected.

    FWIW, I bought these http://tinyurl.com/3jz6fc Kinda neat, COD 4 rocks
    on the PC, but they won't work %100 on the PS3, so I have to take them
    back.

    --

    Duke Nukem 3D on hold :)
    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/58519