    Please advise me if I need to be more descriptive for you to provide me a
    solution.

    Thanks in advance, looking forward for your help.
    =?Utf-8?B?Vmlub2Q=?=, May 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Vmlub2Q=?=

    Pegleg Guest

    On Mon, 29 May 2006 22:24:02 -0700, Vinod
    <> wrote:

    >Dear Friends,
    >
    >I have a HP DV4040US computer. I Have used wireless network Internet
    >connection for sometime. Now I am not using Internet services. Hence I had
    >disabled the wirless networking option. ok, now coming to my problem, I am
    >unable to connect my new mobile sony ericsson k750i using bluetooth or
    >infrared with my computer.
    >I tried all means, the only result was a failures. My operating system is
    >Windows XP home edition, which was preinstalled when I brought my computer in
    >mid 2005.
    >Please advise me if I need to be more descriptive for you to provide me a
    >solution.
    >
    >Thanks in advance, looking forward for your help.

    Does the computer have IR and BT capability? What error messages do you
    receive?

    Pegleg
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Support Our Troops,
    Question The Policy!

    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words:
    freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Pegleg, May 30, 2006

  3. Yes my computer and mobile both have Infrared and Bluetooth capability.

    Infrared : I tried my mobile to connect to my friends laptop ( ibm) it
    connects easily, but not happening with my laptop ( HP dv4040US )

    Bluetooth : even if I press the key for bluetooth on my computer ( ON/ OFF
    KEY FOR BLUETOOTH ) the light or indicator for my bluetooth is off .

    My mobile gives me a error msg saying failed to find any wireless device,
    when trying to connect to the computer.

    Thanks and looking forward for help.
    Vinod

    =?Utf-8?B?Vmlub2Q=?=, May 31, 2006