  1. hi

    i am student i need to know is there any way we can sync microsoft access
    with the PDA using bluetooth adapter.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGltYQ==?=, Oct 28, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aGltYQ==?=

    S. Pidgorny Guest

    PDA is a device and Microsoft Access is a database application. Do you need
    to sync databases between desktop and PDA?

    --
    Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
    -= F1 is the key =-

    S. Pidgorny, Oct 29, 2004

  3. I know that PDA is the device and the access is a database application. Yes i
    need to sync access database with PDA using bluetooth. I have a Bluetooth
    adapter for my laptop and my PDA is built in bluetooth. so is it possbile to
    sync database and PDA.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGltYQ==?=, Nov 1, 2004
  4. I do this regularly with SP2 and Activesync. The Bluetooth adapter is
    supported in SP2, and I installed an "incoming" com port in the Bluetooth
    UI. My PDA is an Ipaq, and it has a "create activesync partner" option, I
    did this, chose the incoming com port number from the Bluetooth UI.

    Todd Schiele [MS], Nov 4, 2004