    In the last two weeks I have bought and returned four new lap tops. Fresh out the store, fresh out the box, the following happened: I turned on the laptop, waited for initial boot up, registered with windows and stared using the computer. Within a half hour "BlueScreen" appears and the system reboots. this continues to happen periodically. I have just return the fourth laptop and it's been sent out by PC Richards for technical support.3 laptops were SONY VAIO, , and 1 HP.

    Could the problem be my wireless network NOTE: I have 2 other laptops and a desktop connected to the same network.

    Len
    lennie1, May 1, 2011

  2. lennie1

    Bryffman

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    that's really a big problem because sony is a well known brand but no one could say anything about the technology or any of the products, i mean to say about it's life and work but you know friend i always trust on only the brand toshiba. and i think that is one of the fantastic brand for me..
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    Bryffman, Jun 9, 2011

  3. lennie1

    jdreyes

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    same problem happened with my sony vaio, and i believe it's the graphic driver that cause the bluescreen, tried to download the driver from ATI, uninstall/delete the old driver and reinstall the new driver...i didn't experience BSOD for 3 weeks now...hopefully it gets stable...

    jdreyes, Jun 11, 2011